adjective. ['ˈmɪlki'] resembling milk in color not clear.
- -y (English)
- -y (Middle English (1100-1500))
- milk (English)
- melcan (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Words that Rhyme with Milky
Example sentences of the word milky
1. Noun, singular or mass
Wear latex or rubber gloves as the plant leaks a milky sap that may cause skin irritation.
Quotes containing the word milky
1. Hydrogenated and androgynous milky white love is all I have to offer you. Would you like me to pour it in your coffee, or directly into your soul?
- Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.
2. Thinking of the stars night after night I begin to realize 'The stars are words' and all the innumerable worlds in the Milky Way are words, and so is this world too. And I realize that no matter where I am, whether in a little room full of thought, or in this endless universe of stars and mountains, it’s all in my mind.
- Jack Kerouac, Lonesome Traveler