noun. ['miːˈaʊ'] the sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
- close up
Words that Rhyme with Meow
Example sentences of the word meow
1. Verb, base form
Vision and hearing loss may also cause your cat to meow more often.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Watch the whole thing right meow:
3. Verb, past participle
It probably comes as no surprise that cats sometimes meow when they're hungry[.
Quotes containing the word meow
1. Meow” means “woof” in cat.
- George Carlin
2. I’m trying to translate what my cat says and put it in a book, but how many homonyms are there for meow?
- Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.
3. Chairs have legs. Four of them, like my father. Meow.
- Jarod Kintz, If you bring the booze and food, I'll bring the thirst and hunger
verb. ['miːˈaʊ'] cry like a cat.
- let loose
- let out
- keep quiet
- take in