noun. ['ˈmæks'] street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate.
- grievous bodily harm
- easy lay
- gamma hydroxybutyrate
- Georgia home boy
- liquid ecstasy
Words that Rhyme with Max
Example sentences of the word max
You might be tempted to push yourself to near max effort, so use caution.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Pushing yourself to the max day after day is tough.
Quotes containing the word max
1. If you're texting Magnus to say 'I think u r kewl,' I'm going to kill you.""Who's Magnus?"Max inquired."He's a warlock,"said Alec."A sexy, sexy warlock,"Isabelle told Max, ignoring Alec's look of total fury."But warlocks are bad,"protested Max, looking baffled."Exactly,"said Isabelle.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
2. What happened to your tan?"--Fang"It was dirt."--Max
- James Patterson, The Final Warning
3. Max, you're the last of the hybrids who still has...a soul.' ... 'She doesn't have soul,' Gazzy scoffed. 'Have you ever seen her dance?
- James Patterson, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports