Table of Contents
noun. ['məˌnɪpjəˈleɪʃən'] exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage.
Rhymes with Manipulation
Sentences with manipulation
1. Noun, singular or mass
Return your pieces to the oven to soften them again for further manipulation.
Quotes about manipulation
1. Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician's karmic calamity.
- T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"
2. Most learning is not the result of instruction. It is rather the result of unhampered participation in a meaningful setting. Most people learn best by being "with it,"yet school makes them identify their personal, cognitive growth with elaborate planning and manipulation.
- Ivan Illich, Deschooling Society
3. Women that can work a camera with ease often work men just as effortlessly for both require the same commitment to vanity and manipulation.
- Tiffany Madison
noun. ['məˌnɪpjəˈleɪʃən'] the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means.