adjective. ['ˈmædʒɪkəl'] possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
- -al (English)
- magic (English)
- magik (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Magical
Example sentences of the word magical
Switzerland is a magical place any time of year.
Quotes containing the word magical
1. Quite often, intent on conveying how things can go wrong for a culture (science fiction) or an individual (horror) or all of magical creation (fantasy), works of fantastika often preclude comedy, because humor gets in the way of messages of doom or struggle.
- Paul Di Filippo
2. Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.""Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,"Clary muttered."Selling them on what?"Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
3. I really love middle-grade. Middle-grade books have a little more of a magical, light-hearted feel. You can be a little bit more quirky, you can have a little more humor. It doesn't get so dark and deep.
- James Dashner