Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈlɔsəz, ˈlɔsɪz'] something lost (especially money lost at gambling).
- financial loss
Rhymes with Losses
How do you pronounce losses?
Pronounce losses as ˈlɔsɪz.
US - How to pronounce losses in American English
UK - How to pronounce losses in British English
Sentences with losses
1. Noun, plural
However, the person at fault need pay economic losses only one time.
Quotes about losses
1. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.
- Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
2. After you have wept and grieved for your physical losses, cherish the functions and the life you have left.
- Morrie Schwartz
3. Life seems sometimes like nothing more than a series of losses, from beginning to end. That's the given. How you respond to those losses, what you make of what's left, that's the part you have to make up as you go.
- Katharine Weber, The Music Lesson