Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈluːzɝ'] a contestant who loses the contest.
Rhymes with Loser
Sentences with loser
1. Noun, singular or mass
Did your crush truly pick your best bud over you because you're a loser?
Quotes about loser
1. One of the things I like best about 'Biggest Loser' is being around people who are trying to make the right choices. When you feel defeated about your weight and your health, like there's no hope, and you still make the choice to fight for it, to make the change happen no matter what people say or think, that's inspiring to me.
- Alison Sweeney
2. Maybe the truth is, there's a little bit of loser in all of us. Being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect. Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things.
- Ann Brashares, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
3. One can't fight with oneself, for this battle has only one loser.
- Mario Vargas Llosa, Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter
noun. ['ˈluːzɝ'] a gambler who loses a bet.
noun. ['ˈluːzɝ'] a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently.
- unfortunate person
- unsuccessful person
- flash in the pan