noun. ['ˈloʊgoʊ'] a company emblem or device.
Words that Rhyme with Logo
Example sentences of the word logo
1. Noun, singular or mass
Click the Windows logo from the start bar located in the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
In addition, a logo consisting of a graphic design may also be trademarked.
Quotes containing the word logo
1. To make my meal in a box taste better, I decided to tweak the logo, rather than the ingredients.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.
- Jay Danzie
3. This book comes with its very own logo (logo sold separately).
- Jarod Kintz, The Titanic would never have sunk if it were made out of a sink.