noun. ['ˈloʊˌkeɪtɪŋ'] a determination of the place where something is.
- echo sounding
Words that Rhyme with Locating
Example sentences of the word locating
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Ask a question in the question box by locating the ask button and typing your question.
Quotes containing the word locating
1. I could tell by their audible gasps that the people on the beach were jealous of me when I found five shark's teeth. Locating them wasn't really the problem, but pulling them out of my leg was.
- Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me
2. Locating friendship at the heart of mission involves certain assumptions -- that reconciliation with God is something for which every human being is made and relationships are reciprocal.
- Christopher Heuertz, Friendship at the Margins: Discovering Mutuality in Service and Mission
noun. ['ˈloʊˌkeɪtɪŋ'] the act of putting something in a certain place.