adjective. ['ˈloʊˌkeɪtəd, ˈloʊˌkeɪd'] situated in a particular spot or position.
Rhymes with Located
Sentences with located
1. Verb, past participle
Enter the state in which a college is located and a list of schools for that state appears.
Quotes about located
1. Even her name seemed empty, as though it had detached itself from her and was floating untethered in his mind. How am I supposed to live without you? It was not a matter of the body; his body would carry on as usual. The problem was located in the word how: he would live, but without Elspeth the flavour, the manner, the method of living were lost to him. He would have to relearn solitude.
- Audrey Niffenegger, Her Fearful Symmetry
2. The Earth is cylindrical, three times as wide as it is deep, and only the upper part is inhabited. But this Earth is isolated in space, and the sky is a complete sphere in the center of which is located, unsupported, our cylinder, the Earth, situated at an equal distance from all the points of the sky.
3. Each man lives in many worlds within different life.Mind can only see world in which it lived and located.
- Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut