Table of Contents
Rhymes with Loads
Sentences with loads
1. Noun, plural
In fact, the average family in America does at least 300 loads of laundry per year.
2. Verb, 3rd person singular present
If you only have one company file, QuickBooks loads that by default.
Quotes about loads
1. Festivals are fun for kids, fun for parents and offer a welcome break from the stresses of the nuclear family. The sheer quantities of people make life easier: loads of adults for the adults to talk to and loads of kids for the kids to play with.
- Tom Hodgkinson
2. Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success - I don't have a standard.
- Shah Rukh Khan
3. Did you see me disarm Hermione, Harry?""Only once"said Hermione stung. "I got you loads more then you got me—""I did not only get you once, I got you at least three times—""Well if you're counting the one where you tripped over your own feet and knocked the wand out of my hand—
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix