noun. ['ˈlɪŋks'] a golf course that is built on sandy ground near a shore.
- links course
- golf course
- link (Scots)
- hlinc (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Rhymes with Links
Sentences with links
1. Noun, plural
You should now have two links of chain.
2. Verb, 3rd person singular present
The canal links the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, saving ships from having to travel around South America.
Quotes about links
1. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.
- Richard Bach
2. What art is, in reality, is this missing link, not the links which exist. It's not what you see that is art; art is the gap.
- Marcel Duchamp
3. If there is anything that links the human to the divine, it is the courage to stand by a principle when everybody else rejects it.
- Abraham Lincoln