adjective. ['ˈlaɪˈflɔŋ'] continuing through life.
- -long (English)
- life (English)
- lif (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Lifelong
Example sentences of the word lifelong
Staying fit as long as possible is a lifelong goal for many people.
Quotes containing the word lifelong
1. It's the steady, quiet, plodding ones who win in the lifelong race.
- Robert W. Service
2. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
- Oscar Wilde
3. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
- Oscar Wilde, An Ideal Husband