Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈlɪˌbɝːˌeɪtɪd'] (of a gas e.g.) released from chemical combination.
Rhymes with Liberated
Sentences with liberated
1. Verb, past participle
Iron is too stable and it takes more energy to fuse iron than is liberated.
Quotes about liberated
1. We see a hearse; we think sorrow. We see a grave; we think despair. We hear of a death; we think of a loss. Not so in heaven. When heaven sees a breathless body, it sees the vacated cocoon & the liberated butterfly.
- Max Lucado, Max on Life: Answers and Insights to Your Most Important Questions
2. Segregation shaped me; education liberated me.
- Maya Angelou
3. Energy is liberated matter, matter is energy waiting to happen.
- Bill Bryson, A Short History of Nearly Everything
adjective. ['ˈlɪˌbɝːˌeɪtɪd'] free from traditional social restraints.