Table of Contents
adjective. ['ləˈθɑːrdʒɪk'] deficient in alertness or activity.
- ληθαργικός (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
- λήθαργος (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
Rhymes with Lethargic
How do you pronounce lethargic?
Pronounce lethargic as ləˈθɑrʤɪk.
US - How to pronounce lethargic in American English
UK - How to pronounce lethargic in British English
Sentences with lethargic
She may also be very lethargic and sleep more than she usually does.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Both forms of Drontal have been known to make the cat lethargic and disoriented.
Quotes about lethargic
1. You lethargic, waiting upon me,waiting for the fire and Iattendant upon you, shaken by your beautyShaken by your beauty Shaken.
- William Carlos Williams, Paterson
2. To be the best, you have to be willing to do what nobody does. And today, if nobody reads and nobody works hard, then you also have to give up reading and become lethargic to be successful.
- Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life