noun. ['ˈlɛməˈneɪd'] sweetened beverage of diluted lemon juice.
- -ade (English)
- lemon (English)
- lymon (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Lemonade
Sentences with lemonade
1. Noun, singular or mass
Read on to find out if drinking lemonade can make you feel better when you’re sick.
2. Verb, past tense
Use them in your recipes or to flavor beverages, such as tea, lemonade or adult beverages.
What about the vitamin C in lemonade — won't that help treat the flu?
Quotes about lemonade
1. The lesson is, because there will be many lemons in life, to learn to make the proverbial lemonade - and be open and honest. That's the best way of doing damage control and positioning yourself for success.
- Vivek Wadhwa
2. I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
- Ron White
3. You picked a lemon, throw it away lemonade is overrated. Freaks should remain at the circus, not in your apartment. You already have one asshole. You don’t need another. Make a space in your life for the glorious things you deserve. Have faith.
- Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys