Table of Contents
Rhymes with Leftovers
Sentences with leftovers
1. Noun, plural
Your bank account will thank you for enjoying leftovers in the office break room instead of hitting the deli.
Quotes about leftovers
1. The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
- Calvin Trillin
2. I’m a little more reserved in person than people expect. But I warm up quickly, like leftovers. Meatloaf, anyone?
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I know a woman loves me when she leaves me leftovers in the fridge from the date she went on the night before.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.