Table of Contents
noun. diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current; color depends on the material used.
- organic light-emitting diode
- light-emitting diode
- junction rectifier
- digital display
- alphanumeric display
- crystal rectifier
Rhymes with Led
How do you pronounce led?
Pronounce led as lɛd.
US - How to pronounce led in American English
UK - How to pronounce led in British English
How to spell led? Is it ld? Or lead? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with led
1. Verb, past participle
Engage the rest of the assembly in cheers and support for the team led by the cheerleaders.
2. Verb, past tense
Puritans studied the Bible and led simple lives in the hopes they were among those God had chosen.
Quotes about led
1. I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
2. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
- Louis Pasteur
3. There hasn't been anything real since grunge. That was the last movement led by music or an art form.
- Daphne Guinness