noun. ['ˈnʌkəlz'] a small metal weapon; worn over the knuckles on the back of the hand.
- brass knucks
- knuckle duster
- brass knuckles
Words that Rhyme with Knuckles
Example sentences of the word knuckles
1. Noun, plural
Look at the knuckles to see if you can view your reflection in the surface of the material.
2. Verb, 3rd person singular present
Brass knuckles aren’t specifically
Quotes containing the word knuckles
1. I want to grow a flower for every time someone tells me “F you.” Then I’ll go back to that person and pin the flower on their lapel in a gesture of friendship. And while they are looking down on it in astonishment, I’ll bunch up my *knuckles and punch them in the face.
- Jarod Kintz, I Want Two apply for a job at our country's largest funeral home, and then wear a suit and noose to the job interview.
2. He put the knuckles of his fist to the table, leaned toward Niles and spoke quietly, cuttingly, in his rough, gravelly voice.“Fucked her last night, man, and this morning. Five times. Five. It was like she hadn’t been touched in a decade. So fuckin’ sweet. Damn,” he taunted, his eyes locked on Niles. “You’ve had her, you gotta know, not enough money in the world’s worth that.
- Kristen Ashley, The Gamble
3. Some guys are the type of people who bring brass knuckles to a fight. I've always thought it prudent to bring some running shoes.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE