noun. ['ˈnæk'] a special way of doing something.
Rhymes with Knack
Sentences with knack
1. Noun, singular or mass
If you've got a knack for drawing, try a floral motif, like the above.
Quotes about knack
1. The Guide says there is an art to flying", said Ford, "or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
2. As much money and life as you could want! The two things most human beings would choose above all - the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
3. I am eternally grateful for my knack of finding in great books, some of them very funny books, reason enough to feel honored to be alive, no matter what else might be going on.
- Kurt Vonnegut, Timequake