noun. ['ˈdʒʌgəlɪŋ, ˈdʒʌglɪŋ'] the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression.
Words that Rhyme with Juggling
Example sentences of the word juggling
1. Noun, singular or mass
You can make slightly more if you have specialized skills such as juggling, horseback riding or ice skating.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Start kindergarten juggling lessons simple by starting with one scarf.
Quotes containing the word juggling
1. I want to be in the Guinness Book of World Record’s for something ridiculous like juggling poison-tipped porcupines, playing the piano blindfolded while tightrope walking in tights, or throwing a rubber ball in a circular rim adorned with a dangling white nylon net.
- Jarod Kintz, I Want Two apply for a job at our country's largest funeral home, and then wear a suit and noose to the job interview.
2. Juggling is sometimes called the art of controlling patterns, controlling patterns in time and space.
- Ronald Graham
3. But hope, I can tell you, is an exhausting emotion; perhaps, along with fear, the most exhausting of all. It is like juggling eggs: the hope is the shell, and inside is despair. A single crack and the despair might spill everywhere, stain everything.
- Sam Taylor
noun. ['ˈdʒʌgəlɪŋ, ˈdʒʌglɪŋ'] throwing and catching several objects simultaneously.