adjective. ['dʒədʒˈmɛntəl, dʒədʒˈmɛnəl'] depending on judgment.
- -al (English)
- judgment (English)
- jugement (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Words that Rhyme with Judgmental
Example sentences of the word judgmental
You need to keep your comments in check so you can avoid sounding judgmental or bossy.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Work your interview questions so they don’t sound judgmental.
Quotes containing the word judgmental
1. How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
2. The more you look into and understand yourself, the less judgmental you become towards others.
- Tariq Ramadan
3. Philosophy is the music of a judgmental mind and imaginative heart.
- Debasish Mridha