noun. ['ˈdʒɔɪnɪŋ'] the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication).
- coming upon
- change of integrity
- bringing close together
Rhymes with Joining
Sentences with joining
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Get out of the house and meet new people by joining a new club or class.
2. Noun, singular or mass
This signifies the joining of the two families into one family under God.
Quotes about joining
1. I think the best thing for you to do is just live your life. Live a life that's worth living, one where you do what you want to do, pursue your passions. That way, if you meet someone, they'll be joining a life that's already really good.
- Dan Savage
2. I can talk to fish!"Angel said happily, water dripping off her long, skinny body. "Ask one over for dinner,"Fang said, joining us.
- James Patterson, School's Out—Forever
3. True love is taking the risk that it won't be a happily-ever-after. True love is joining hands with the man who loves you for who you are, and saying, "I'm not afraid to believe in you.
- Cara Lockwood, I Do -- But I Don't