Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈdʒuːəlri, ˈdʒuːlri, ˈdʒuːlɝi'] an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems).
Rhymes with Jewelry
How to spell jewelry? Is it jewellery? Or jewelery? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with jewelry
1. Noun, singular or mass
You can shop for native jewelry and art in the inn's gift shop.
Quotes about jewelry
1. Don't leave a piece of jewelry at his house so you can go back and get it later; he may be with his real girlfriend.
- Amy Sedaris, I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence
2. A dragon just gave me a piece of jewelry,” she said. She took another swig and handed the bottle back to Graydon. “Have I been added to his hoard?”He shook his head and drank too. “No, cupcake,” he said. “I’m pretty sure you’ve replaced it.
- Thea Harrison, Dragon Bound
3. By the time Bones announced it was Tammy's turn, I'd fallen in love with him all over again. Flowers and jewelry worked for most girls as a romantic gesture, but here I was, misty-eyed at watching him show my mother how to stab the shit out of him.
- Jeaniene Frost, Death's Excellent Vacation