Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈdʒæˌkæs'] a man who is a stupid incompetent fool.
Rhymes with Jackass
How do you pronounce jackass?
Pronounce jackass as ˈʤæˌkæs.
US - How to pronounce jackass in American English
UK - How to pronounce jackass in British English
Sentences with jackass
1. Noun, singular or mass
During Andrew Jackson's campaign to become president in 1828, his opponents called him a "jackass."
Quotes about jackass
1. I guess it’s true what they say,"observed Jace. "There are no straight men in the trenches.""That’s atheists, jackass,"said Simon furiously. "There are no atheists in the trenches.
- Cassandra Clare
2. Jackass, jackass on the wall, where's the info on Hex Hall?
- Rachel Hawkins, Spell Bound
3. And Nate? You kiss like a slobbering dog, you have bad breath, and you wouldn't know how to punch the right buttons on a girl if we came with manuals. Happy Thanksgiving, Jackass.
- Elizabeth Eulberg, The Lonely Hearts Club
noun. ['ˈdʒæˌkæs'] male donkey.