noun. ['ˈdʒæˌkæs'] a man who is a stupid incompetent fool.
Words that Rhyme with Jackass
How do you pronounce jackass?
Pronounce jackass as ˈʤæˌkæs.
US - How to pronounce jackass in American English
UK - How to pronounce jackass in British English
Example sentences of the word jackass
1. Noun, singular or mass
During Andrew Jackson's campaign to become president in 1828, his opponents called him a "jackass."
Quotes containing the word jackass
1. I guess it’s true what they say,"observed Jace. "There are no straight men in the trenches.""That’s atheists, jackass,"said Simon furiously. "There are no atheists in the trenches.
- Cassandra Clare
2. Jackass, jackass on the wall, where's the info on Hex Hall?
- Rachel Hawkins, Spell Bound
3. And Nate? You kiss like a slobbering dog, you have bad breath, and you wouldn't know how to punch the right buttons on a girl if we came with manuals. Happy Thanksgiving, Jackass.
- Elizabeth Eulberg, The Lonely Hearts Club
noun. ['ˈdʒæˌkæs'] male donkey.