Table of Contents
noun. the branch of engineering that deals with the use of computers and telecommunications to retrieve and store and transmit information.
- information technology
- engineering science
- applied science
Rhymes with It
How do you pronounce it?
Pronounce it as ɪt.
US - How to pronounce it in American English
UK - How to pronounce it in British English
Sentences with it
1. Personal pronoun
Check to see how far it goes before it is blocked.
Quotes about it
1. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- André Gide, Autumn Leaves
2. It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
- Maurice Switzer
3. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
noun. someone who thinks he knows everything and refuses to accept advice or information from others.
adjective. having the shrewd resourcefulness needed to survive in an urban environment.
- street smart
noun. brand name for a slip of notepaper that has an adhesive that allows it to stick to a surface and be removed without damaging the surface.
adjective. in accord with the most fashionable ideas or style.
adjective. done by yourself.