Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɪˈrɛləvənt'] having no bearing on or connection with the subject at issue.
Rhymes with Irrelevant
How do you pronounce irrelevant?
Pronounce irrelevant as ˌɪˈrɛləvənt.
US - How to pronounce irrelevant in American English
UK - How to pronounce irrelevant in British English
How do you spell irrelevant? Is it irrevelant ?
A common misspelling of irrelevant is irrevelant
Sentences with irrelevant
* Use “they” for a person whose gender is unknown or irrelevant.
Quotes about irrelevant
1. With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept it does not.
- Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants
2. Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger, portion of truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.
- Edgar Allan Poe, The Mystery of Marie Rogêt
3. The true measure of a man is not what he dreams, but what he aspires to be; a dream is nothing without action. Whether one fails or succeeds is irrelevant; all that matters is that there was motion in his life. That alone affects the world.
- Mike Norton, White Mountain