Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈɪntəˌgreɪtɪŋ, ˈɪnəˌgreɪtɪŋ'] the action of incorporating a racial or religious group into a community.
- group action
Rhymes with Integrating
Sentences with integrating
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Some pavers come in different sizes, so you can vary the look by integrating the different sizes.
Quotes about integrating
1. Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.
- Amit Ray, Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated Life Style
2. I like living in my head because in there, everyone is kind and innocent. Once you start integrating yourself into the world, you realize that people are nasty, mean creatures. They're worse than zombies. People try to crush your soul and destroy your happiness, but zombies just want to have a little nibble of your brain.
- J. Cornell Michel, Jordan's Brains: A Zombie Evolution