Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɪnstɪˈtuːʃənəl'] organized as or forming an institution.
- -al (English)
- institution (English)
- institution (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Institutional
Sentences with institutional
The difference has to do with institutional investors.
Quotes about institutional
1. When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you most powerfully: the church, which belongs to God, and the public library, which belongs to you. The public library is a great equaliser.
- Keith Richards
2. Propounding peace and love without practical or institutional engagement is delusion, not virtue.
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
3. Unexamined wallpaper is classroom practices and institutional policies that are so entrenched in school culture or a teacher's paradigm that their ability to affect student learning is never probed.
- Richard Elmore