noun. ['ˌɪnˈsɪstɪŋ'] continual and persistent demands.
Words that Rhyme with Insisting
Example sentences of the word insisting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
A teacher insisting that an assignment be completed on time and according to instructions is not being mean.
Quotes containing the word insisting
1. Sometimes you met someone that changed the pattern, who wormed their way past the cracks in your heart, caulked them up, sealed themselves in, and stayed there. Sometimes they did it by insisting you meet them at every step, as Jamie had done to me.
- Diana Peterfreund, Tap & Gown
2. ...as I get older, I find myself insisting on my right to be philosophically sloppy.
- Helen Simonson, Major Pettigrew's Last Stand