Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɪnˈseɪʃəbəl'] impossible to satisfy.
- pig out
Rhymes with Insatiable
How do you pronounce insatiable?
Pronounce insatiable as ˌɪnˈseɪʃəbəl.
US - How to pronounce insatiable in American English
UK - How to pronounce insatiable in British English
How do you spell insatiable? Is it unsatiable ?
A common misspelling of insatiable is unsatiable
Sentences with insatiable
Every minute counts when you have an insatiable need for something tasty.
Quotes about insatiable
1. A passion for politics stems usually from an insatiable need, either for power, or for friendship and adulation, or a combination of both.
- Fawn M. Brodie
2. The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing.
- Oscar Wilde, The Soul of Man Under Socialism, and Selected Critical Prose
3. If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable, insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?
- Søren Kierkegaard, Fear and Trembling