Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɪnəkˈsplɪkəbəl'] incapable of being explained or accounted for.
- natural elevation
Rhymes with Inexplicable
How do you pronounce inexplicable?
Pronounce inexplicable as ˌɪnəkˈsplɪkəbəl.
US - How to pronounce inexplicable in American English
UK - How to pronounce inexplicable in British English
Sentences with inexplicable
That might explain the city's inexplicable allure.
Quotes about inexplicable
1. There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
2. Friendship is inexplicable, it should not be explained if one doesn't want to kill it.
- Max Jacob
3. Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin. The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable.
- Victor Hugo, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame