Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɪnˈdɑːmətəbəl'] impossible to subdue.
Rhymes with Indomitable
How do you pronounce indomitable?
Pronounce indomitable as ˌɪnˈdɑmətəbəl.
US - How to pronounce indomitable in American English
UK - How to pronounce indomitable in British English
Sentences with indomitable
His indomitable spirit and entertaining antics keep you smiling.
Quotes about indomitable
1. Indomitable perseverance in a business, properly understood, always ensures ultimate success.
- Cyrus McCormick
2. A quiet but indomitable voice behind me said, “I believe this is my dance.” It was him. I could feel his presence. The warmth of him seeped into my back, and I quivered all over like spring leaves in a warm breeze.
- Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse
3. But the saddest difference between them was that Zazetsky, as Luria said, 'fought to regain his lost faculties with the indomitable tenacity of the damned,' whereas Dr P. was not fighting, did not know what was lost. But who was more tragic, or who was more damned -- the man who knew it, or the man who did not?
- Oliver Sacks, The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales