Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌɪndəˈstrʌktɪbəl'] not easily destroyed.
Rhymes with Indestructible
How do you pronounce indestructible?
Pronounce indestructible as ˌɪndəˈstrəktɪbəl.
US - How to pronounce indestructible in American English
UK - How to pronounce indestructible in British English
How do you spell indestructible? Is it undestructible ?
A common misspelling of indestructible is undestructible
Sentences with indestructible
Use a soccer ball and thick rope for larger breeds, to insure that the toy in indestructible.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Fire bricks aren’t indestructible.
Quotes about indestructible
1. I believe a strong woman may be stronger than a man, particularly if she happens to have love in her heart. I guess a loving woman is indestructible.
- John Steinbeck, East of Eden
2. I used to have a sign pinned up on my wall that read: Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation can that which is indestructible be found in us...It was all about letting go of everything. p.7
- Pema Chödrön, When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
3. Anyway, the trick is simply this: No matter what happens, keep your heart open. Wide open. The heart is made of love, and love is indestructible, and only the arrogance of ego would presume that it requires protection. To open your heart is to reduce your ego, and this is the only magic that is ever required to experience the naked truth.
- Tony Vigorito, Nine Kinds of Naked
adjective. ['ˌɪndəˈstrʌktɪbəl'] very long lasting.