Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˌɪndɪˈpɛndəntli'] apart from others.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- independent (English)
- dependent (English)
Rhymes with Independently
Sentences with independently
While some employees work independently in a business, employers often seek employees that can be a team motivator.
Quotes about independently
1. Diversity: the art of thinking independently together.
- Malcolm Forbes
2. If you can think independently, you are the master of this universe.
- Debasish Mridha
3. Where there are two on point of independently distinguished purposes, you will find one infinite journey whose path is blazed with the guiding light of wisdom.
- T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"