Table of Contents
noun. ['ˌɪnˈkjʊrəbəl'] a person whose disease is incurable.
- diseased person
Rhymes with Incurable
Sentences with incurable
This can be defined as a type of incurable depreciation caused by negative factors not on the subject property.
Quotes about incurable
1. Stronger than lover's love is lover's hate. Incurable, in each, the wounds they make.
- Euripides, Medea
2. The fiercest anger of all, the most incurable,Is that which rages in the place of dearest love.
- Euripides, Medea and Other Plays
3. ...an optimistic mind-set finds dozens of possible solutions for every problem that the pessimist regards as incurable.
- Robert Anton Wilson, Cosmic Trigger: Die letzten Geheimnisse der Illuminaten oder An den Grenzen des erweiterten Bewusstseins
adjective. ['ˌɪnˈkjʊrəbəl'] unalterable in disposition or habits.