No search results found for
adjective. ['ˈhjuːdʒ, ˈjuːdʒ'] unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
- huge (Middle English (1100-1500))
- ahuge (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Words that Rhyme with Huge
Example sentences of the word huge
You may be consuming a huge amount of sugar with your beverages and don't even realize it.
Quotes containing the word huge
1. Some major writers have a huge impact, like Ayn Rand, who to my mind is a lousy fiction writer because her writing has no compassion and virtually no humor. She has a philosophical and economical message that she is passing off as fiction, but it really isn't fiction at all.
- Theodore Sturgeon
2. Our daily decisions and habits have a huge impact upon both our levels of happiness and success.
- Shawn Achor
3. Every age has its storytelling form, and video gaming is a huge part of our culture. You can ignore or embrace video games and imbue them with the best artistic quality. People are enthralled with video games in the same way as other people love the cinema or theatre.
- Andy Serkis