Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈheɪtəd, ˈheɪtɪd'] treated with contempt.
Rhymes with Hated
Sentences with hated
1. Verb, past tense
Ooh, it's that hated word from seventh grade on through high school, "outline."
Jesus Christ illustrated these principles by befriending hated people of the town, including prostitutes and tax collectors.
3. Verb, past participle
Geometry has a rich and interesting historical background that may interest even students who have always hated math.
Quotes about hated
1. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- André Gide, Autumn Leaves
2. I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
- Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
3. I had a friend where it turned out that she hated my guts, all through our friendship. I thought she was my best friend, and then, in high school, she turned on me and had sordid affairs with all of the people that I'd dated. It was less hurtful because I was in high school, so it was more like, 'What's wrong with you? Gross!'
- Mae Whitman