Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈhændiːˌkæpt'] incapable of functioning as a consequence of injury or illness.
- rich people
- poor people
Rhymes with Handicapped
Sentences with handicapped
Bowling ramps are used to provide handicapped people a way to participate in the sport of bowling.
2. Verb, past participle
The fleet is handicapped accessible.
Quotes about handicapped
1. I had come to the point when I realized it was unlikely that my film career was going to move beyond a certain level of role. And I was - because I had graphic instances of it - handicapped by the success of Star Trek. A director would say, 'I don't want Jean-Luc Picard in my movie' - and this was compounded by X-Men as well.
- Patrick Stewart
2. My ambition is handicapped by laziness
- Charles Bukowski, Factotum
3. 01210 is a pyramid, & worms move like handicapped snakes. My dream belongs in a wheelchair, because I just spilled coffee all over my sleep.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
noun. ['ˈhændiːˌkæpt'] people collectively who are crippled or otherwise physically handicapped.
- the halt