Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈgrɔɪn'] the crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals.
Rhymes with Groin
How do you pronounce groin?
Pronounce groin as grɔɪn.
US - How to pronounce groin in American English
UK - How to pronounce groin in British English
Sentences with groin
1. Verb, base form
Use your feet to press your thighs and groin into the floor.
2. Noun, singular or mass
When you sweat but don't dry yourself properly -- especially in the groin -- these dermatophytes thrive.
The infamous jock itch afflicts the groin area or the tops of the thighs.
Quotes about groin
1. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Tyson pounding the Earthborn into the ground like a game of whack-a-mole. Ella was fluttering above him, dodging missiles and calling out advice: "The groin. The Earthborn's groin is sensitive."SMASH!"Good. Yes. Tyson found its groin.
- Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune
2. But there's a juicy artery in your groin,"he said after a pause to regroup, his voice as slithery as a snake on a slide."Don't you talk dirty,"I told him. "I won't listen to that.
- Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark
3. CPR dummy looked like him and had clearly been stabbed. Repeatedly. In the groin. He thought she might have used the dummy for target practice, and tried not to be offended. Key word: tried.
- Gena Showalter, The Darkest Secret