Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈgɑːbəl'] eat hastily without proper chewing.
Rhymes with Gobble
How do you pronounce gobble?
Pronounce gobble as ˈgɑbəl.
US - How to pronounce gobble in American English
UK - How to pronounce gobble in British English
Sentences with gobble
However, males do not only gobble during mating season.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
But none of that matters if you gobble it down like you're in a competitive eating contest.
3. Verb, base form
Having a tough time convincing the kids to gobble down their most important meal of the day?
Quotes about gobble
1. I wanted to pull down a book, open it proper, and gobble up page after page
- Laurie Halse Anderson, Chains
2. You will never get to the irreducible definition of anything because you will never be able to explain why you want to explain, and so on. The system will gobble itself up.
- Alan W. Watts, The Essential Alan Watts
verb. ['ˈgɑːbəl'] make a gurgling sound, characteristic of turkeys.