Table of Contents
adjective. ['dʒaɪˈgæntɪk, dʒaɪˈgænɪk'] so exceedingly large or extensive as to suggest a giant or mammoth.
- γιγαντικός (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
Rhymes with Gigantic
How do you pronounce gigantic?
Pronounce gigantic as ʤaɪˈgænɪk.
US - How to pronounce gigantic in American English
UK - How to pronounce gigantic in British English
Sentences with gigantic
That won't make a gigantic difference by itself, but every little bit can add up.
Quotes about gigantic
1. It's lovely. If only you could frost someone to death.""Don't be so superior. You can never tell what you will find in the arena. Say it's a gigantic cake-
- Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
2. I'm a huge Muppets fan. Gigantic. I think they're genius. I think they're some of the best work out there and completely underrated, just because of how genius they are. I love that kind of humor. It's so innocent but brilliant.
- Andie MacDowell
3. I like using big words. Words like huge, gigantic, massive.
- Jarod Kintz, This is the story my great-grandfather told my father, who then told my grandfather, who then told me about how The Mythical Mr. Boo, Charles Manseur Fizzlebush Grissham III, better known as Mr. Fizzlebush, and Orafoura are all in fact me...