adjective. ['ˈgæðɝd'] brought together in one place.
Rhymes with Gathered
Sentences with gathered
1. Verb, past participle
Plants with enough water and carbon dioxide harness the power of photons gathered from sunlight to complete photosynthesis.
2. Verb, past tense
After you have the fabric gathered up, use a basting stitch to secure it temporarily.
Place the beaded butterfly body over the gathered center point of the tulle.
Quotes about gathered
1. Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travail.
- Theodore Dreiser
2. I'm not going to wear a red dress,"she said."It would look stunning, My Lady,"she called.She spoke to the bubbles gathered on the surface of the water. "If there's anyone I wish to stun at dinner, I'll hit him in the face.
- Kristin Cashore, Graceling
3. It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,
- Amit Ray, Meditation: Insights and Inspirations