adjective. ['ˈfɝːi'] covered with a dense coat of fine silky hairs.
Rhymes with Furry
How do you pronounce furry?
Pronounce furry as ˈfəri.
US - How to pronounce furry in American English
UK - How to pronounce furry in British English
Sentences with furry
1. Noun, singular or mass
Some dog clothes have a specific purpose, like protecting your furry friend from the elements.
This gives your furry friends time to get used to these funny new scents prior to a face-to-face meeting.
3. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Here at Cuteness, we love their fat rolls, furry curves, and tickley round puppy bellies.
Quotes about furry
1. Treasure isn’t always gold, silver, and gems. Sometimes it’s furry and purring. Happy Cuddle-with-your-cat Day!
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. I love apricots. They’re so fuzzy they’re furry. They’re like little pets you can eat legally.
- Jarod Kintz, This is the story my great-grandfather told my father, who then told my grandfather, who then told me about how The Mythical Mr. Boo, Charles Manseur Fizzlebush Grissham III, better known as Mr. Fizzlebush, and Orafoura are all in fact me...
3. Then the singing enveloped me. It was furry and resonant, coming from everyone's very heart. There was no sense of performance or judgment, only that the music was breath and food.
- Anne Lamott, Traveling Mercies: Some Thoughts on Faith