adjective. ['ˈfjuːəld'] heated, driven, or produced by burning fuel.
Words that Rhyme with Fueled
Example sentences of the word fueled
1. Verb, past tense
Snacks keep you fueled between meals and can be essential right before and/or right after you exercise.
2. Verb, past participle
Your next marathon could be fueled by the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of your dreams.
Quotes containing the word fueled
1. The battle you are going through is not fueled by the words or actions of others; it is fueled by the mind that gives it importance.
- Shannon L. Alder
2. Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician's karmic calamity.
- T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"
3. Fueled by my inspiration, I ran across the room to steal the cup of coffee the bookshelf had taken prisoner. Lapping the black watery brew like a hyena, I tossed the empty cup aside. I then returned to the chair to continue my divine act of creation. Hot blood swished in my head as my mighty pen stole across the page.
- Roman Payne, Rooftop Soliloquy
adjective. fueled by a liquid fuel.