Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈfʌdʒ'] soft creamy candy.
- divinity fudge
- chocolate fudge
- lend oneself
Rhymes with Fudge
How do you pronounce fudge?
Pronounce fudge as fəʤ.
US - How to pronounce fudge in American English
UK - How to pronounce fudge in British English
Sentences with fudge
1. Noun, singular or mass
Chocolate fudge, vanilla and lemon are always good choices to add to a cake.
Quotes about fudge
1. A book without potty humor is like a banana split without hot fudge. It can still be good, I suppose, but you kinda get the feeling that something is missing.
- Dav Pilkey
2. As for literary criticism in general: I have long felt that any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for a novel or a play or a poem is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae or a banana split.
- Kurt Vonnegut, Palm Sunday: An Autobiographical Collage
3. Yes, alive,” said Fudge. “That is — I don’t know — is a man alive if he can’t be killed? I don’t really understand it, and Dumbledore won’t explain properly — but anyway, he’s certainly got a body and is walking and talking and killing, so I suppose, for the purposes of our discussion, yes, he’s alive.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
verb. ['ˈfʌdʒ'] avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues).
- put off
- diving duck
- dabbling duck
- stand still
verb. ['ˈfʌdʒ'] tamper, with the purpose of deception.