Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈfrʌˌstreɪtɪŋ'] discouraging by hindering.
Rhymes with Frustrating
How do you pronounce frustrating?
Pronounce frustrating as ˈfrəˌstreɪtɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce frustrating in American English
UK - How to pronounce frustrating in British English
Sentences with frustrating
If you've ever taken a shower with low water pressure, you know how frustrating it can be.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Growing grass in shady areas of your lawn can be frustrating.
Quotes about frustrating
1. If golf wasn't enjoyable and there wasn't a lot of humor and enjoyment, even though the game is so frustrating, you would wonder why you put yourself through it.
- Ray Romano
2. Marsh: Our best efforts were never even a mild annoyance to the Lord Ruler."Kelsier: Ah, but being an annoyance is something that I am very good at. In fact, I'm far more than just a 'mild' annoyance--people tell me I can be downright frustrating. Might as well use this talent for the cause of good, eh?
- Brandon Sanderson, Mistborn: The Final Empire
3. At night I lay awake, her likeness casting dark shadows across my soul and senses, and my stomach throbbing away. I imagined her arms around me, lulling me into a phantom bliss, so frustrating, so unreal.
- Stephen Mosley
adjective. ['ˈfrʌˌstreɪtɪŋ'] preventing realization or attainment of a desire.