adjective. ['ˈfraʊnɪŋ'] showing displeasure or anger.
Words that Rhyme with Frowning
Example sentences of the word frowning
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Shel also can put up a facade of being sad by frowning and crossing her brow.
A reverse poem is like a topsy-turvy picture, a frowning face upended to reveal a smiling one.
Quotes containing the word frowning
1. He looked at the beautiful woman frowning up at him and his cock did nothing. His eyes shot back to Zoe and damn if his cock didn't twitch happily. Trevor swallowed hard as realization hit.There was something wrong with his dick.
- R.L. Mathewson, Perfection
2. Frowning, she looked up. "You can't want to ravish me every time we meet."Oh, yes, he could. Demon gritted his teeth...
- Stephanie Laurens, A Rogue's Proposal