Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈfrɪdʒ'] a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor.
- deep freezer
- ice machine
- electric refrigerator
- ice maker
Rhymes with Fridge
How do you pronounce fridge?
Pronounce fridge as frɪʤ.
US - How to pronounce fridge in American English
UK - How to pronounce fridge in British English
Sentences with fridge
1. Noun, singular or mass
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
Quotes about fridge
1. Your mail could've waited."Daemon followed me into the kitchen. "What is it? Just books?"Grabbing the OJ from the fridge, I sighed. People who didn't heart books didn't understand.
- Jennifer L. Armentrout, Onyx
2. From the ages of 8-18, me and my family moved around a lot. Mostly we would just stretch, but occasionally one of us would actually get up to go to the fridge.
- Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life
3. I had a dream about you. You were storing my brain in a pickle jar in the fridge, and I only discovered it when I went to garnish my hamburger. Mindless and hungry, I was a US politician’s ideal voter.
- Jarod Kintz, We Had A #Dream About You