noun. ['ˈfrɪdʒ'] a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor.
- deep freezer
- ice machine
- electric refrigerator
- ice maker
Words that Rhyme with Fridge
Example sentences of the word fridge
1. Noun, singular or mass
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
Quotes containing the word fridge
1. Your mail could've waited."Daemon followed me into the kitchen. "What is it? Just books?"Grabbing the OJ from the fridge, I sighed. People who didn't heart books didn't understand.
- Jennifer L. Armentrout, Onyx
2. From the ages of 8-18, me and my family moved around a lot. Mostly we would just stretch, but occasionally one of us would actually get up to go to the fridge.
- Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life
3. I had a dream about you. You were storing my brain in a pickle jar in the fridge, and I only discovered it when I went to garnish my hamburger. Mindless and hungry, I was a US politician’s ideal voter.
- Jarod Kintz, We Had A #Dream About You