Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈfriːˌwiːlɪŋ, ˈfriːˌhwiːlɪŋ'] free of restraints or rules.
Rhymes with Freewheeling
Sentences with freewheeling
1. Noun, singular or mass
Using actual cash receipts and payments place the greatest restraints on freewheeling managers who overspend capital.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Sherman's Travel recommends "freewheeling Amsterdam" as an ideal vacation spot for singles.
And the freewheeling city of Amsterdam is a favorite among the younger crowd.
Quotes about freewheeling
1. Isabelle snorted, "All the boys are gay. In this truck, anyway. Well, not you, Simon.""You noticed,"said Simon. "I think of myself as a freewheeling bisexual,"added Magnus. "Please never say those words in front of my parents,"said Alec.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Lost Souls
2. That's the way the mind works: the brain is genetically disposed towards organization, yet if not controlled, will link even the most imagerial fragment to another on the flimsiest pretense and in the most freewheeling manner, as if it takes a kind of organic pleasure in creative association, without regards to logic or chronological sequence.
- Tom Robbins, Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates
adjective. ['ˈfriːˌwiːlɪŋ, ˈfriːˌhwiːlɪŋ'] cheerfully irresponsible.